Thank you for your faithful giving to the ministry of the Troy United Methodist Church during 2016. I have just received the final financial reports. I thought I would use this space to give you some financial updates.
Here are some facts about giving in 2016:
- 2016 Ministry Budget: $665,606
- Total Budget Income: $651,606 (Increase of $29,451 over 2015)
- Total Budget Expense: $635,231
- Reaching. New. Generations Giving: $86,787
- Other Designated Giving / pass through: $251,127
- Apportionments Given: $76,284.00 (Full Amount)
- General Advance Specials: $7,399.98 (Africa University Scholarships, Connie Weick, Heifer Project, UMCOR, World Hunger, Emergency Response UMCOR, Red Bird Mission)
- Conference Advance Specials: $2,262.98 (Cunningham Children’s Home, Lessie Bates Davis Neighborhood House, Cobden Hispanic Ministry, Harvest, Midwest Mission Distribution Center)
- Conference Special Offerings: $2047.29 (Chaddock, Africa University Special Offering, Imagine No Malaria, Golden Cross)
- General Church Special Offerings: $2984.00 (One Great Hour of Sharing, World Communion, United Methodist Student Day, Human Relations Day, Peace with Justice, Native American Sunday)
Thank you again for your giving. As you know we’ve had a couple of Sundays of holidays and a couple of weather-affected Sundays. If you were not able to be here for worship, please remember that you can give your offerings electronically by logging on to www.troyumc.org/give.
I look forward to a great year of ministry. Thanks for your prayers, presence, gifts, service and witness!
See you Sunday,