Greetings Troy UMC Family ~
The church is once again hosting Ignition, a weekend discipleship event for middle school students. This event will be held October 27-28, 2017. If you have a middle student, be sure to get them here (register with firstname.lastname@example.org for the event).
Everyone in the church is invited to make this a great opportunity to reach out and ignite the faith of middle school students. Here are some ways you can help:
Pray for students and the weekend ministry. Sign Up Here
Donate Snacks / Refreshments for Friday Night. Mark items “Ignition” and bring to the church anytime the week before the event. Snacks must be prepackaged, individual size, cans of soda, small bottles of water and/or fruit (if bringing fruit, please bring no earlier than the Thursday evening before the weekend).
VOLUNTEER FOR A ROLE:
- – Welcome / Parking (Friday Evening, 5:45 pm – 7:45 pm)
- – Serving Refreshments (Friday Evening, 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm)
- – Serving Lunch (Saturday from 11:15 am – 1:15 pm)
- – Security (Friday from 6-9:45 and / or Saturday from 9 am – 1:00 pm)
- – General Help (Let us know you’re willing to be a part of the event)
- – EMAIL TIM to sign up.
Thanks to Troy United Methodist Church for the powerful ministry of reaching the next generation.
We’re praying for fruit from this year’s Ignition Conference!