All activities are either canceled, moved online, or modified to meet our governor’s and bishop’s COVID-19 guidelines.
Here's what you need to know:
- At 6 a.m. Sunday morning, we'll check the weather and post/email if service is still on or not - please check your email!
- Service is at 9 a.m. in the Family Life Center parking lot, so arrive a little earlier to set up. The service will be shorter than usual.
- Bring folding/lawn chairs (try to stay at least 10 feet apart so we can all sing!) or listen from your car (tune in to 89.5 FM).
- We recommend social distancing and masks, especially if you're talking with others.
- Masked/gloved greeters will hand out song lyrics and a Core Practices bookmark when you arrive.
- Parents, we'll hand out “busy bags” for each child to keep them busy during service.
- Bathrooms can be accessed only in an emergency.
- We can't serve food or drinks, but feel free to bring your own.
- We'll have a marked receptacle for offerings - thank you for your generosity! Or you can give online.
- The connection card is still accessed digitally.
- If you have hesitations about gathering in person, don't come! You can still participate in our regular 10 a.m. live-streamed service.
We look forward to seeing you and your family Sunday morning!